When Oils are heated, their molecular structure is compromised, creating carcinogenic free radicals. Oils that are heated, when ingested, can contribute to cardiovascular disease and difficulty of the blood to efficiently transport oxygen due to arteriosclerosis.
Making of Wood Pressed Sesame Oil:
· Fresh Sesame Seeds are Cleaned and then Sun dried. This drying process, however, seems to be important to the resulting taste and quality of the oil.
· This dried Sesame Seeds is then placed into a Woodpress (Marachekku ) and pressed with Palm Jaggery ( Panai Karuppatti )
· This pressing yields oil with proteins.
· These Oil are allowed to “Settle” in settling tanks for 4 days.
· Oil is filtered & Packed , No Refinement Process & No Preservatives added.
- Additional Information
product freshness Oct 1, 2018