M/s. Aaryan Groups would like to place cookies on your computer to help us improve your experience on our websites and apps.
About Cookies on this www.tuyaa.in digital platform
What are cookies?
A cookie is simply a tiny text file containing pieces of data, stored when you visit a website or app. It is designed to help websites and apps remember what you did in the past. This can include whether you clicked on particular links or pages, logged into your profile, or read pages on the site months, or even years, ago. There are different types of cookies and without these, websites, apps and other digital services could not function in the way you have got used to.
For example, without the cookie to validate your log in, the website would not know to display your profile. Or the website would need to deliver a message every time saying 'sorry, you need to log in' as it wouldn't remember who you are.
M/s. Aaryan Groups websites and apps use particular cookies to give you the best possible experience, and use only cookies that we think are necessary and helpful.
Type of cookies
These are essential cookies that let you move around the website or app and use its features, like accessing secure areas. Without them, services registration and logging in cannot be provided. These cookies don't collect any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
M/s. Aaryan Groups uses ' Necessary' cookies to:
- Remember things like information you've entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser or app session
- Identify you as being logged into this M/s. Aaryan Groups digital platform
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website or app when we make any changes to the way it work
Using our site means that you accept the use of 'Necessary' cookies.
If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee your security or predict how the website will perform for you.
These collect information about how you use a website or app, for instance, which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages. They do not collect information that identifies you; all the information is anonymous. It is used only to improve how the website or app works.
M/s. Aaryan Groups uses 'Performance' cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how our websites or apps are used
- Help us improve the websites or apps by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our websites or apps
Cookies M/s. Aaryan Groups has categorised as 'Performance' cookies will NOT be used to:
- Remember your preferences or username after your current visit
- Some of these cookies are managed for us by other companies, but we don't allow these companies to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Using our site means that you accept the use of 'Performance' cookies. If you prevent them, we can't guarantee how our site will perform for you.
These deliver adverts or messages relevant to you and your interests. Sometimes targeting cookies are linked to other sites, such as Facebook.
M/s. Aaryan Groups use 'Targeting' cookies to:
- Link to social networks like Facebook. They might then use this information to target advertising at you.
You can decide whether or not these cookies are used, but stopping them might mean we can't offer you some services. All of these cookies are managed by other companies, so you can also use their own tools to stop them.
Within these three categorisations of cookie, cookies are sorted as either temporary ('Session' cookies) or more long-term ('Persistent' cookies). 'Session' cookies link your actions in one session only. This 'session' starts when the webpage or app is opened and finishes when it is closed. Then the cookie is deleted forever. 'Persistent' cookies are where the cookie remains on your phone or computer for a specific period of time. They are activated automatically when you visit a particular website or app. One other difference is if the cookie is a 'first-party cookie' or a 'third-party' cookie. A first-party cookie is set by the M/s. Aaryan Groups website or app you're visiting, whereas a 'third-party' cookie is set by someone else. M/s. Aaryan Groups will only ever allow third-party cookies that are approved by the brand.
Because there are lots of different browsers, we haven't given instructions for all of them here, but you can visit the All About Cookies website for more information.
If you use Windows Explorer, here are the steps:
- Click on 'Windows Explorer'
- Select the 'Search' button on the tool bar
- Enter 'cookie' into the search box field for 'Folders and Files'
- Choose 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' drop down menu
- Click on 'Search Now'
- Select and open the folders that are retrieved
- Click to highlight any cookie file
- Click the 'Delete' key to erase the cookie file
If you do not have Windows Explorer, click 'Help' on your 'Start' menu and search for 'cookies' to find information on how to locate the folder.
If you do this, you might not be able to use some of the services on our websites or apps - or on other websites and apps.